American Federal Auto - Review about Truck from Parkersburg, West Virginia
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE* CAUTION
Read before buying from American federal auto
Beware of these so called business people. It's actually amazing they are still in business.
Here are some fun facts
They use to own a mobile home sales lot a few years back in washington, utah and Haily use to own a "finance" type deal (peritus financial services) bogus company basically!!. In another state they took down payments and then told customers sorry but you don't qualify and kept down payments. Among other devious scams!!! They worked under multiple names. Want proof ? I have posted links below along with my experience! Copy and paste or you could look up devon s howard the father of chris and hailey and sort through the endless pages of bad things.Feel free to use these to your advantage and contact me !!!! Also I believe a Mr Brock henning was involved and he owns a mobile home sales in summerville. So beware there may be more scams out there they are running I'm sure they are do your research wish I had done mine before hand but I'm not done and I will not stop
# your welcome
PS : wana know why they have 4 stars look at the good reviews they are mostly FAKE! They also wrote one themselves
Here is the short of my experience
I test drove a truck while on that test drive I noticed it had an issue with taking off the salesman told me that it was because the truck was a 2500 series and assured me the truck was fine. I felt like it could be a trans problem so i asked Chris he said he he had driven the vehicle himself and it was perfectly fine. and so did his dad. I went to leave off the lot to head over to the north Chas to finish some paper work and before I left the check engine light came on I walked back inside and told him he said if anything was wrong they would fix it, got to North Chas the shop said it was fine and that the light was on because something was loose. I left and two min after pulling out light was back on I went to auto zone for a free check and they told me it was a trans issue hmmm why did auto zone pull it up and they didn't I wonder why ?
So I take it back they say it will be $500 to fix, I told him I was not paying that because they had misrepresented the truck in everyway possible and lied to me.
We ended up coming to an agreement after threatening to take them to court and calling live 5 and a few other convos that I would not be responsible for paying the $500.
And that is the very short version!!!!
Well to bring you up to speed they are now taking money from me saying I didn't make payments when I did and have the bank info to prove it !!!!
Can't argue with facts, the most recent time was today ! I had 3 payments for February, I paid the first one and then the other 2 at the same time. Today I call to make a payment they say I still owe for February and its March.
Hmmm would they not have cut my vehicle off if this were true ? Only a 4 day grace period !!! I have the records to prove I made those payments yet they still want to act as if I'm the one who is in the wrong when they are stealing from me!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "Ad for this company states on main page ""Get a FREE SMART PHONE" yet they won't tell you any model #, or say you will even get one at all..."
- "Got up in the middle of the night thirsty, grabbed a bottle of Clover Valley Purified water out of the fridge. (Purchased at Dollar General in Parkersburg WV )..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."